COVID-19 INFORMATION & UPDATES
Chaithanya Eye Hospital & Research Institute super-specialty eye hospitals during COVID19.
“Safety is our priority. Stay safe, for your well-being.”
At Chaithanya Eye Hospital & Research Institute, the safety and security of our patients are of the utmost priority. With the usual community life, post lockdown, coming to normalcy, we aim to the procurement of safe practices in our hospitals. Apart from ensuring sanitization, fumigation, and social distancing at the centers, we have carved the nuances of digital presence, holistically.
Physical Visits at Chaithanya Eye Hospital & Research Institute
Through following steps, we ensure comprehensiveness in safety for your visits:
• Sanitization of staff, patients, and attendants at the entrance along with thermal screening.
• Barriers are maintained at the reception, optical shop, and pharmacy.
• Disinfecting of furniture, lifts and other areas are done in every two hours.
• Disinfecting equipment after each patient use.
• Social distancing through demarcation of patients at the waiting rooms is practiced.
• Usage of PPE kits, masks, gloves, gowns at OPD, IPD segments.
• Hand sanitization protocol has been made mandatory.
• Advising Tele-consultation for review and post-op patients to avoid crowding.
Surgeries & Procedures at Chaithanya Eye Hospital & Research Institute
We ensures safety for patients, who need surgery or procedure in times of the pandemic. We are taking extra precautions to ensure that our premises are infection-free.
• Proper sanitization and fumigation of the OT rooms.
• Disinfecting IPD equipment use after each patient’s use.
• Proper enforcement of fumigation.
• Wearing of PPE kits and gloves, gowns by the doctors and staff.